We are hiring！Are you ready to come onboard with China Eastern？
China Eastern Airlines
Are you ready to come onboard with China Eastern?
China Eastern Airlines is headquartered in Shanghai, China, and offers non-stop flights to Shanghai from seven North American gateways: New York (JFK), Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Toronto, and Vancouver. As one of mainland China’s three major airlines, China Eastern operates a modern fleet of aircraft that includes more than 580 passenger aircraft, including the Boeing 777-300ER, and freighters with an average age of less than 5.5 years.
China Eastern has an extended route network serving 177 countries and 1,062 destinations, flies 100 million passengers annually, and ranks among the world’s top 10 airlines in terms of passenger volume.
As an official member of the SkyTeam Alliance, members of the Eastern Miles frequent flier program can enjoy membership benefits on all 20 SkyTeam member airlines and have access to 672 VIP lounges around the world.
China Eastern is currently seeking a global-minded, innovate sales representative who will effectively execute value-based selling, account strategy, and the China Eastern sales process.
Check China Eastern out on social media:
• Twitter: @ChinaEasternNA
• Instagram: @ChinaEasternNA
• Facebook: facebook.com/ChinaEasternNA
About the Job
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Pasadena) - North America Head Office (HQ); Boston; Seattle
Position: Passenger/Commercial Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time
· Increase passenger sales by handling assigned accounts, manage the overall sales relationship with independent distributors in the sales territory
· Analyze and identify revenue opportunities to generate increased China Eastern off-line sales
· Develop tactical sales initiatives to ensure accounts meet revenue and market share objectives and goals
· Maintain relationships with key sales agents, TMC agents, and local enterprise Clients
· Answer travel agent’s inquiries and resolve conflicts
· Utilize market and account intelligence to respond effectively to rapid marketplace changes
· Contribute to the development of corporate business, overall revenue, market share and cost of sale targets.
· Act as the subject matter expert for passenger sales in the USA by providing support to Marketing team and other branches as required
· Provide representation at community, commercial and industry events when required
· Lead/manage various special sales promotional activities/campaigns
· Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by managers
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least two years of related sales experience
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Ability to work independently with a minimum of direction and supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
· Good negotiating skills, problem-solving, time management, organizational skills and communication skills required
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
· Working knowledge of computer applications and internet is an asset
· Strong prospecting skills required
· Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands/projects
· Must be receptive to flexible work hours and travel expectations
· Business travel required
· Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual English/Chinese candidates
· Free and Discounted airline tickets
· Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
· Medical, dental and life insurance, 401k
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, China Eastern thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.